Sunday, October 17, 2010

If a picture is worth a thousand words then this is an EPIC.

So these are some pictures I've been snapping during my first week here.  ONE WEEK!!  Can you believe it?!  Whew.  
.
Sorry if these are blurry, I'm taking a shortcut way and copy and pasting them.  Whoops. 

This is the view from Michael's roof.  Amazing.
photo.jpg

The same in the daytime.
photo 2.jpg

My cozy little Crow's Nest.
photo 3.jpg

Some cool building.  I think it's called Empire State.  Never heard of it before.  (Joke)
photo 4.jpg

World Trade Center Memorial building site.
photo 5.jpg

The Phantom of the Opera... Died here apparently.  Or a Jabbawocky.
photo.jpg

I'm into the Empire State Building.
photo 2.jpg

View from Jersey!
photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg


This billboard would be in Jersey.
photo 5.jpg

Living with a juggler is fun!
photo.jpg

photo 3.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I just thought I'd let you know... none of your pictures are showing up. You might not want to use that "shortcut" method after all...

    Check it:
    http://imgur.com/2716O.jpg

    ReplyDelete